We are a civil rights movement established with the main aim of redressing the injustices faced by black people in South Africa.
Who Are We?
What We Do
- We institute legal action against those that unfairly prejudices black people;
- We engage with private and public institutions that victimizes black businesses and black people;
- Expose any action that prohibits black people from effectively participating in the economy;
- Encourage black on black trade by creating a network platform for black businesses;
- Work with different trade unions in fighting employers that treat their black employees differently from the other race employers by denying them promotions or giving them significant work;
- Take any action within the ambits of the law to ensure that black people get access to essential services and are given equal opportunities;
- Create a community of black people that come together to find African solutions for the African problems we have been experiencing since decolonization.